Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Saturday,When Will You Come?

today is the first dayi stay
at my cousin's home.there we all 
were on the narcissistic-narcissistic
of the cousin's notebook.although only two 
of the cousin's home,i'm still happy
b'coz there we walk on.
Saturday,just going to Trans Studio,
but if want to climb a dangerous game,
his height should be min. 135 cm.
i do not know my body. between 138 cm
or 128 cm huh? hopefully only 138 cm.
my cousin,Sarah is still in small pieces. 
what if later when the Trans Studio?
oh yes,all of us not to 
Trans Studio in Makassar,but Trans Studio in Bandung.
now,my cousin again at the reunion mandalahayu,
SD the first(now,Sarah was seventh grade)
i did not participate b'coz of lazy.
just see them discussing it. so, here i want
to post to the blog. i'm bored,tired,but still
a bit early(though already want lunch,what lunch 
already huh?) but remains on my principles....
Be Happy,Believe,and Have Fun(Fake Principles).

No comments:

Post a Comment